How to register Gas, Electricity and Water?

2012.10.30 |  Life Style Info |  How to? Guide | 

Contact numbers for Electricity, Gas and Water


Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO): 0120-995-001



<Tokyo Gas>

TEL : 0570-002211

Only in the area in darker pink.


<Keiyo Gas>

TEL : 047-361-0211

Only in the area shown below (North-West part of Chiba).



For other area in Kanto, please check the link below for some more information including contact number.




Bureau of Waterworks Tokyo Metropolitan Government : 03-5326-1101 (23 Wards in Tokyo), 0570-091-100 (Other area than 23 wards)



Kanagawa Waterworks customer call center : 057-005959 or 045-345-1211 (except Yokohama, Kawasaki and Yokosuka)


-Yokohama area : 045-847-6262

-Kawasaki area : 044-200-3548

-Yokosuka area : 046-823-3232



Chiba Waterworks customer call center : 0570-001245 or 043-310-0321


Depending on where you live in Chiba, there might be different contact number.

Please check the link bellow and find out the office that is in charge of your area.